Create an online meeting invitation
Schedule an online meeting by using the Lync Online Meeting Add-in for Microsoft Outlook, or by selecting contacts in Microsoft Lync Online communications software.
To create an online meeting invitation, follow these steps.
- Do one of the following:
- In the Outlook Calendar, click Online Meeting (Outlook 2007) or New Online Meeting (Outlook 2010).
- In the Lync Online main window, in the Contacts list, select the contacts you want to invite, right-click, and then click Schedule a Meeting. In the meeting invitation, click Online Meeting.
- In the meeting invitation, in the To box, enter the email addresses of the people you want to invite to the meeting, separated by semicolons.
- In the meeting invitation, in the Subject box, type a subject for the meeting.
- (Optional) In the body of the meeting invitation, above the Join Online Meeting link, enter additional meeting details.
Note Do not modify any of the existing text in the meeting invitation. Doing so may prevent people from joining the meeting.
- (Optional) In the meeting invitation, on the Meeting tab, in the Show group, click Scheduling Assistant. Use this page to ensure that everyone is available during the time you choose.
- In the meeting invitation, in the Online Meeting group, click Meeting Options, and then accept or change the default options as required. See Set meeting options for details