Follow these steps to make a new profile in your Outlook:
1. Close Outlook if its open.
2. Go to control panel and click on Mail
For Windows Vista/7, it's under User Accounts:
3. Click on Show Profiles:
4. Click on Add:
5. Enter your profile name, for example, Office365:
6. Enter your username and the new password ( not the temporary password that was sent to you in your email ) and then click Next :
7. It will check the settings for a while and when done click on finish:
8. Select "prompt for a profile to be used" so that you can select which profile to use until we completely switch to Office 365. You can always change it back to "Always use this profile" after we flip the switch to Office 365.
BEFORE we Switch to Office 365:
AFTER we switch to Office 365 (Do this only when instructed) :
9. Click on Apply and then Click Okay.
10. Open Outlook and it will ask you what profile to be used. Choose your older profile "outlook" until we send you the email stating that we have successfully changed your email system to Office 365: